This look was actually inspired off a image I saw on a social network a few months back and finally got around to recreating it.
- My hair was stretched the week prior from a light blowdry and wearing a twistout (seen here)
- I moisturised with the ORS Twist and Curl Pudding and spritz with water
- I sectioned my hair in half from ear to ear
- Did three flattwist in the back
- In the front section I parted in three big parts
- I did two big twists on each side
- And four in the middle
- I pinned the twists in place to get the look
- I added castor oil to my scalp and smooth my edges down with Eco-Styler Gel with Argan Oil.
It was super easy to do and took about 20 minutes to achieve the full look. Furthermore its easily attainable for even shorter hair.