- I started with stretched hair. I didn't do much all week to my hair because the weather wasn't great!
- The front of my hair was twisted in single twists and I used rods at the ends to curl and also to create a shorter fringe to frame the face
- So to do my braids I mist my hair with water and used a good amount of the ORS Smooth and Hold Pudding on my edges and also to moisturise my hair and sealed with olive oil
- Part the hair down the middle or wherever you want. The part does not need to be straight in my opinion
- I always use a soft bristle brush to smooth down and stray away hairs and also a tooth brush for my edges
- Start braiding once you are finished pinned the braids up
- I had to pin and tuck under my braids since my hair is longer so adapt it to your needs
- I used Olive Oil to take my twists down and for some added shine all over
Simple style that is work appropriate and also to play!