- As always my hair was washed, deep conditioned and stretched. I wore two braids for two days prior to the braid-out
- Part whichever side of your hair that you would like to place the flat twists and do as many as you wish. I only wanted four and I used elastic bands to hold
- My hair was semi-moisturised so I decided to add a bit of leave-in to each section that I parted to braid and to flat twist (I had about 10 braids)
- Then I added the same amount of the pudding AFTER I mist some water on my hair to ensure I had maximum definition. My hair was NOT damp or soaking wet just enough to add to the end result
- I did twists on the ends of my flat twists instead of braiding. Can you tell the difference?
- After I did all the braids and flat twists I then sealed with castor oil, I also used this on my scalp
- The day after i rubbed some Olive Oil in my palms to take the braids out and prevent frizz.
- I separated once and mother nature did the rest for me
|my hair is playing hide and seek under my clothes lol|