- Done on blown out hair see my previous post here
- To create this faux bob I two strand twisted my hair and curled with the pink perm rods. The twists in the back I rodded to about a inch from my scalp and the twists at the front and middle I rodded about 1-2 inches on the ends
- This gave me the shorter look I was going for
- I used a bit of ORS Smooth and Hold Pudding and water on my ends only to curl.To take out In the morning I used Olive Oil.
- I separated the twists in the back twice, the middle and front once to keep the shape even when the curls started to drop!