This is a simple,stylish and protective hair-do. When I'm not sure how I want to style my hair I often opt for this.
- Taliah Waajid Curly Curl Cream
- Castor Oil for my scalp and edges
- Olive Oil for added shine and to lock in moisture
- You want to part hair from ear to ear leaving more hair at the back than the front ( do the opposite if you prefer to)
- Cornrow the front and and leave the ends to flattwist
- Flattwist the back you could either choose to pin it up like I did or leave them hanging. You could even rock a flat twistout.
|Check out my style post here|