As you can tell I am really loving braided do's lately (here) and (here). The simplicity plus the style factor are major wins for me especially for lazy days.
This style appears complicated but I assure you its pretty simple.
- First off you will create a deep part on the side you want to cornrow all the way around to the opposite ear
- From there you will part your fringe (bang)
- You will part your fringe half way down and leave a bit out to do a single plait
- Add your styling products I used Ecostyler with Olive Oil to smooth my hair along with my bristle brush
- Castor Oil on my scalp and Olive Oil to smooth over after I'm done
- Proceed to cornrow the sides,fringe and plait your single braid
- The braid that goes all the way around the perimeter of your head you will carry across and pin where your fringe is
- Your fringe will then be carried across to the deep side part
- And your single plait you will carry and pin into the braid around the perimeter