After my recent braidout fail I summed up the energy to style my hair after wearing big twists for a couple days.
- Started with stretched blown out hair
- Start by sectioning the front area for the large twist moisturise if needed! I lightly sprayed my hair with water especially the ends add Olive Oil and then used my styler ORS Smooth and Hold Pudding.
- Then whichever side you prefer do two cornrows going back leave the ends unbraided to add to your side bun
- Once thats done you then want to gather your hair leaving out the fringe area into a low side pony tail
- The hair in the ponytail I section into two then did two large loose twists then wrap them around each other to give the illusion of a bun
- The front section I did one large loose twist using my brush to smooth down any fly aways and pin around the ponytail in the back
And thats it pretty simple right??