- Firstly I sectioned my hair about 2 inches above my right ear and took it right behind my left ear resembling a half moon lol (best way for me to describe it)
- Add your products for the back I used Eco-styler with Argan Oil and Taliah Waajid Curly Curl Cream for the front curls. Castor Oil on my scalp as always!
- Flattwist the back going upwards I added elastic bands to hold my hair. Leave the ends loose to do the flattwist
- Once you finished the flattwists you will then do one large flattwist using the hair thats left and pin it under the curls
- For the front i sprayed with my water mix ,added my styler and did medium sized twists but only twisted up to about 4inches from the end
- I then added flexi rods to curl the (pink colour)
To take down I used Olive Oil pow and that's it!