For this look the cornrowed section was done on dry hair. The front bit was done after I co-washed after I tested out a spray on colour. The colour looked gorgeous and is a great alternative if you want a different look for a short period of time. However my hair was dry and also sticky. I'm not about that life lol, so I washed it out after a couple hours. I will definitely use the spray again on a bun or a style where I will not need to touch my hair for a day or two.
- I co-washed using Herbal Essences Honey I'm Strong Conditioner
- Then add Olive Oil
- Apply the Michael O-Rourke Leave In
- And applied my styler the Naked Style Curl Taming Cream to each medium sized section, I twisted then add Flexi Rods to the ends (pink colour)
- I used the same styler to the cornrow side to smooth my edges and stray hairs
- To take down I applied Almond Oil on the twist then took them apart
As per usual I separated once and the weather did the rest for me