Heatless curls! How you say? Read more....
I was inspired by Ebony aka eclark6 on instagram. She used flexi rods to achieve gorgeous heatless curls so I gave it a go. Check out her youtube video. I followed her curling method of wrapping the hair DOWN and around the rods as if you are using a curling wand.
- I did mine on damp hair clean hair so shrinkage was inevitable.
- I previously test drove it on old stretched hair see here
- I used the ORS Twist and lock gel and the Smooth and Hold Pudding
- Twist the section before rodding ( just a centimetre to get my roots smoothly on the rods)
- Pink flexi and same colour perm rods. I used the perm rods in the back and middle because I wanted more shrinkage in these areas
- Leave to dry overnight
- Almond Oil to take down
- Separated the curls once. I wasn't going for big hair separate to your needs!
|severe hand in hair syndrome lol|
I loved this look and will do it again!