I did this on clean stretched hair. Before I do any style my hair will be dry since I style a few days after I wash, condition etc. When I say stretched I mean hair that is not soaking wet. After washing my hair I do buns, twists, goddess braids etc. I blow dry a couple times a year throughout the rest of the year I am heat free.
- First thing I did was part my hair half way ear to ear
- Flattwist the left and the right side and leave the middle out
- I used elastic bands to ensure my twists don't come apart
- I used Cantu Shea Butter Leave In and Taliah Waajid Curly Curl Cream in this order for both the flattwists and twistout
- Castor Oil to seal everything in
- I mist my hair with my water mix ( mixed water and rose water)
- Smooth on Cantu Shea butter first then add Taliah Waajid cream
- Seal with Castor Oil I also added it to my scalp too
- Add my perm rods ( blue colour) to the sides and back
- Flexi rods (pink colour) to the front
- Take down the following day using Almond Oil separate once and thats it!