There comes a time in your life when you yearn for change. Whether it being a new job, new house, car etc. Well for me it was my hair so I took the leap and got a undercut....
I made a appointment with my other half's barber who is great at his craft. I parted the section that I wanted to cut, made my way to the shop and he did the rest. It was the best decision for ME. I stepped out of my comfort zone. I didn't care who is going to love or hate because it was not for anyone but for me. I love it and have zero regrets!!
- Start with dry hair
- I pulled all the hair up to the top of my head slicked down using the Curls Passion Fruit Curls Control Paste and Eco-Styler with Olive Oil
- Secure with a ouchless headband
- Moisturise if needed. I did using Cantu Shea Butter Leave In then sealed with Almond Oil
- Then you fold your hair under sort of like if you are creating a faux fringe/bang and pin until you get your desired look
- If your hair is not long enough you could also do this with marley hair etc