Firstly start on freshly washed, deep conditioned, moisturised dry stretched hair. This is a basic step for the majority of style's I do
- Part the hair in the front in four sections to do your braids for the braidout the following day
- I used Naked Hair Curl Taming Cream and Eco-styler Gel with Olive Oil as my styler's. I will only spray my ends with water then work the products in from ends to root
- Once I've braided up the sections I sealed with Castor Oil then added perm rods. This is optional
- Take down the following day using Almond Oil
- I did not separate my hair anymore other than when I took the braids down.