I did this look on old stretch hair, meaning hair that was cowashed and styled the week prior.
- FIrst I moisturised the night before styling using water then olive oil to lock the mositure in
- I twisted my hair in four big twists overnight
- The next day I styled using the Alikay naturals aloe berry gel
- Castor oil on my scalp as always
To do the look
- Start by sectioning your hair from halfway from ear to ear
- I always start at the front first then work my way to the back
- You want to part your hair slightly to a angle and flat twist going back to the middle adding your styler as you go along
- So part the section, detangle if necessary, add your styler and flat twist
- I always add elastic bands to hold my twists as my hair tend to unravel then twist to the ends
- Do the same in the back until you are done. As you can see my parts weren't straight but I didn't mind(time was of the essence lol)
- Once you're all done You could either do one big flat twist the pin OR
- You could roll and tuck and pin like I did to create a head band look
And thats it. This is a great look for any occasion in my opinion. You get the protective style but also keeping it cute and stylish at the same time. Have a great week!