Hiya guys. Here I have a One style in 3 ways look for you all. This can take you to work and play with simple changes.
The first is a faux hawk look with 3 flat twists pinned back. I used the taliah waajid curly cream and Ecostyler gel to style ALL the looks. I finish each look by adding olive oil and castor oil for added lustre and shine.
- The first thing you want to do is part your hair half way going from ear to ear. Pinned this out if the way to style the back
- Next you want to part your hair at a angle to create your first pony tail
- Once this is done add your product and brush hair in place and secure with your band
- Loosely twist the hair
- Repeat the same for the second pony tail
- Once you've done the first two in the back you then want to part a small section of the front to do your flat twists
- Place this out the way
- Proceed to do your last pony tail and loosely twist the hair
- Now you've got all your pony tails done you then want to pin the twists In the shape of a bun
- Create 3 flat twists and pin
- Add your oil of choice to the finish look
Stay tuned for look 2.......