Hi guys. How are you doing? Hope you are all doing well. I am back with a new look....
- I parted my hair through the centre to the nape
- Put one side away
- Then part the side you are working with half way using your ear as a guide
- You then want to add your moisturiser and gel to hold the hair
- Do your flattwist starting from the nape upwards and twist to the end
- Add your moisturiser and gel to the front section and smoothen up into your ponytail
- You will then twist the hair thats in the ponytail. You will have two twists - one from the flattwist and the other from the pony
- Follow STEPS 2-7 for the other section
- You then want to take the twists and pin them on opposite sides to give you the top bun look
ps..follow me on instagram @sashabasha2 I post everyday!!