- start by sectioning off the section at the back then adding your moisutrising etc ( I used water, taliah waajid curly curl cream and then add olive oil)
- Add ecostyler gel around the edges then brush into your first ponytail
- do steps 1 and 2 until all sections are finished. I chose to only do 3 pony's but you could do more if you want.
- once you have done all of the sections then do your corn row
- plait all the way to the ends then gently pull to loosen the braid and make it "bigger"- check out my instagram page where you will see me do the cornrow
Thats it! This will take you a mere 20 mins or less to do. Its appropriate for all occasions in my opinion.
This look is similar to this one here . Have a great hair week!